Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
No Matter What I'll Still Love You(:
Friday, October 19, 2007
kayy in the morning went to grandma hse den pick up sis den went to PS starbucks to meet jacs to go meet ms seng at pepper lunch place...okayy i wasnt the last person who reach jt was even later than me lor..okayy we sat down there joking and laughing...joking bout the skit...okayy root beer makes me high...hahax...okayy after the fun we went to walk walk at PS...walk around go into shops and then I wasted my 10 bucks on this necklace I got the same one as pris la...okayy...glen paid extra $2.90 for me thanks man!...okayy den talk bout birthday and everything...and its countdown to my birthday!! hahax...soon soon!! chalet!! hahas...27 28 29...u'll hear from me soon(:..okayy den went to arcade(((:...but sadly the neoprint machine nomore liao...yepps...den ms seng jac and I was playing tht music thingy...twice...hahaha...stage 4 not bad...lolx..den the rest spend money on tht stupid machine la...hahahaha...okayy then we headed for swensense tgt with ms seng again...she was broke...kayy anyway it was fun sitting beside tht danielle...lol...okayy den to the end may yin and desirae was like "ms seng we need to go pang sai" we were like laugh out loud la...den miss seng u two come PS to PS arh...lol...den next came june and pris...june said "miss seng we need to go to lao sai" hahahahaha...danielle beside me laugh like xiao making me laugh like xiao..damn funny...LS...den jt came miss seng I need go toilet...den I was like pang jio!! hahahaha...kayy....den we were talking bout the anonymous on my blog..ms seng was like sms me wen ur home...hahahhaahaha...den jac was like eh call me when ur home...den I got a sms from glenda saying sms me when ur home..hahahaha...I am loved!! they care...hahahax..I went home with jac on the same MRT line for once...I stopped at boon keng as usual and den walk home...with the fear tht the anonymous person wil come up to me man...tht loser...wtv la anyway yes I sms ms seng when I am home...den she was like safe and sound? hahaha..I called glenda but I didnt call jac..she s busy la some cell thingy...but yes I am safe and sound...yea...sms ____ and she was trying to hint me something but i dont get it...ask ____ she duno how explain...aiyah ____ say go ask _____ but _____ not online...so I am still trying to figure out whats tht...
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes