Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
TAGGED;
Sunday, September 30, 2007
since i feel so tired of everything and i have been tagged i shall do it...Today Did You--------------------1. Talk to a boy/girl you like ?& Noppes2. Learnt anything new?& Noppes just revision today.3.Talked to an ex?&4.Miss someone?& To death.-Last Person Who-5.Laid in your bed?& Me.6. Made you cry?& Lao shi7. Went to the Movies with?&8. Went to the mall with you?& Family.9. You showered with?& Myself?10. Made you laugh?& 11. Hugged you?& Luyi-General stuff--------------------16. Favorite location?& School Netball court. Where the team's persperation, blood and vomit is located.17.Tattoo?& None.18. What are you most scared of thissecond?& PSLE.19. Where do you want to get married?& *shrug*21. Does anyone like you?& Give me an answer please.22. Do you like being around people?& Depends sometimes i like to be alone.23. Have you ever cried?& Yea really hard.24. Are you lonely right now?& Yepps.25. Song stuck in your head? why?& Prince of Peace. I wan him to take away all the fear.26. Been on radio/TV?& Noppes.28. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?& No i hate them.30. what color shirt are you wearingright now?& Black.31. Name five things that you do everyday?& SMS talk sleep bathe eat.32. How much cash do you have on youright now?& $0 allowance will soon be given.33. Are you bored?& Yepps.38. What web site do you visit themost?& Friendster.39. Do you have plants in your room?& Noppes.41. Who was the last person to hug you?& Evangelyn.-26 SECRETS----------------------1.WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ON MSN ABOUT?& SZE LIN there's no reason why i love you.2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURETAKEN?& School.4.WHAT'S YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIPSTATUS?& Taken?5. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELLYOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN?& Yepps. I will always be.6. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD?& Stressed up.7. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION?& Harry Potter.8. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?& Good.9. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, ANDCHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU?& I will change everything.11. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONEDAY- WHAT WOULD YOU BE?& Giraffe I wna be tall.12. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?& Noppes.16. NAME SOMEONE WITH THE SAME B-DAYAS YOU?& Noppes.17. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF ALARGE AUDIENCE?Noppes.18. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICEABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX ?& Looks.19. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DRUNKEN WEEK?& Noppes.21. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES ORTV SHOWS?& Noppes.24. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE?& Yepps.25. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW?& Yepps.26. WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT?& Everything.Refer to the last post hon...((:
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes