Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
DESPERATE;
Saturday, August 25, 2007
again i m getting bored of this skin..lol..i m bored bored bored bored bored..so bored...i wan go chalet now..ppl having fun liao i onli going there at night..hazel's birthday...in the morning rachel sms me..i didnt noe it was her at ferst...look how i make her tell me hu she is...rachel: hello;) u r sze lin right?me: yes...n u r?rachel: i m someone you noe in school...i ur friend i tink...n u noe me well i tink...wat if i say i m a guy?me: tt doesnt help it onli help if u tell me hu u r...guy den guy larh diaoz...rachel: okok i m...who am i?...nvm just treat me as a human...haha..sze lin: sorry i dun tok to ppl i dun noe...rachel: ok lah ok lah..i tell you...i m mishchievous rachel...i felt so smart XP lol...i went to visit grandfather....he cant move himself so maid have to clean him wen he do his business...den my aunt ask him u pass motion isit he say no i eat motion eat it with porridge..i laugh lyk xiao...his mental prob getting serious XD...hehe...he's entertaining...lol...I LURVE THE BEAR!!
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes