Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
bzbz holiday
Sunday, May 13, 2007
gt match wif sss next tues...kinda nervius coz they i tink 3rd in sec sch c div...cant wait 4 it though..goin fer their selection..wana b selected but dun wan tuh go there...lol...c whether gd enuf mah...cant wait fer kl trip linda n frenz will b cumin over to our rm:)))we r goin tuh play n tok..lol...but as uue noe iie m kinda shy...lol...y evan dun wan dem to cum over iie dun get yy...i mean make frenz onli wad no harm...den maybe miie n pris goin to do smt...u shoodnt noe...den finally darh gt msn ledi...waited fer duno how many weeks...my 2nd post today..lol...tk ppl will move hotel on the 3rd nyt fer duno wa reasons..sadsadsad...okok until here bb...chatting wib mummy at derh moment=x
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes