Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
get back to bloggin!!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
eeeye....one more day of exams while the other celebrate...very fan lei!!!hurry up over...oops told jie 9.25 den recess...i duno leh i tink 10.25 leh!coz i got higher mt exams...if u c dis dun angry ar...i hate exams week...coz got moody days....ppl out dere pls watch wat u say rite...i m nt strong the inside...ahh...79 4 science xiao le!!evan the smarty pants gt 93!!!i jealing le lorh...i m goin to down grade to B class ok...cumon 80+ on maths all on u....no hope on eng maths cumon n chi...i cant lose to evan any more!!!go sze sze go!go sze sze go!!!!!!!!!!!i need drink hold...yah back i tink need to change skin been quite sum time aready yah...my longest blog skin nw i m going...going goin gone...ta da...how to put pic in bloggie ah?
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes