Welcome(: If you love me stay here If you hate me get lost.
Anonymous taggers will not be entertain I make sure you get it
from me; Tag me before you leave I WILL LOVE IT! Thanks for visiting(:
hug me(: ily
Free Counters
FeEl LyK dYiNg!!!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
cant work well wif the juniors...i m reli reli reli gonna ms the seniors...if they carry on lyk this my n jan will b crying all day long boo hoo...cn u let us feel lyk a team cum on...nothin is impossible!...if u tink u cn do it u cn!!netballs i team game nt a indivudaual one rite...so work together lyk ms seng said n do nt let ur unhappiness or hapiness or wtv affect ur play n dun show it on court....rite...my leg muscles hurting 5 jogs 5 sprints n 500skips i m dying...die die die...wait till i b cum ghostden cum n blog again...sze lin dead on 7th november 2006, 7.02p.m..
I will love you more everyday I promise.
0love notes